The fines for speeding are not appreciated by everyone is a truism. Is it socially responsible to try to escape the penalties? Or should we just revise our behavior? People try in the most inventive ways to escape fines for inappropriate speed because they feel wronged. Therefore, proposals are made as: contests the fine and argue that measuring equipment was not in order and do this en masse so that the administration hopelessly tangled.
Others try to make the speed cameras down or invent ways to make their license plate unreadable.
There are even drivers who use a license that does not conform with the registration number on the registration certificate or insurance policy.
This has the fallacy: that way we put the police an incentive to engage in the real crime instead of harassing drivers.
Few people are aware of why speed limits and do not think about the consequences of their irresponsible driving. Rather, it fulminates against the rigid and unreasonable traffic rules like that are just meant to limit them in their freedom.
- Business class flights with OpenSkies
- The car park in Venice
- Parking damage by an unknown: the Guarantee
- The KRUZENSTERN, the only still sailing ship of the P-line
- All the official vehicles of Dutch drivers in a row
- Autorijles - Motorway - Insert - Land
- The Pelni-boat transport in the Indonesian archipelago
- Lease a scooter? Read here what the
- Peugeot 308 SW
- Fixed gear bikes