Owning a car is not for everyone. The cost of purchasing a car are high, but unfortunately it does not stop there. The cost of use and maintenance also are still in the hundreds euro ?? s per month. By sharing the burden, you can save a lot of costs. Buying a car and maintenance is common within a family, but you can also reduce costs by jointly by example, friends, neighbors or relatives outside the family to own a car. This is especially true for people who do not make much use of the car. Jointly own a car also has many disadvantages. You can easily get mutual disagreements. It will often happen that both parties want to use the car at the same time. The big cost is the purchase, depreciation and maintenance of the car. By sharing these costs is a car for people more accessible.
Car insurance, frequently asked questions
Car damage claim damages or to pay themselves?
- Tips to renovate your students bike or bike station
- Mice in the vehicle
- What is the Star Alliance?
- Driving license: Taking lessons
- Student OV-chip card; validity check and activate
- Buying a car and driving: cost what to watch on
- Fiat Doblo Family
- Record gasoline prices and cheaper fuel
- BPM with new cars and imported cars
- The Audi A6, a class car