Your preference is for cars from another segment, refer to:
Car expenses - Depreciation A-segment - Value after 4 to 5 years Eg Suzuki Alto, Daihatsu Cuore, Fiat Panda, Kia Picanto, Hyundai Atos etc.
Car expenses - Depreciation B segment - Value after 4 to 5 years eg Opel Corsa, Volkswagen Polo, Citroen C3, Ford Fiesta, Seat Ibiza etc.
Car expenses - Depreciation C segment - Value after 4 to 5 years Ltd Fiat Stilo, Renault Megane, Peugeot 307, Toyota Corolla, Skoda Octavia etc.
- Road tax / road tax: calculate road tax
- Insurance: partly dependent on residence / region, age, years without claims, personal preferences etc.
What is the average asking price of passenger cars in the D segment after approximately 4 to 5 years and
What is the depreciation / amortization calculated the percentage
- average list price / new price in 2009 of, in principle, to the three cheapest car models benzinemotor- of a certain brand
- average mileages of, in principle 10 of these car models, such as those offered on the Internet in 2014
- average of the rounded asking price of, in principle 10 of the car models, such as those offered on the Internet in 2014
- average depreciation in Euros and percentages, based on the above average
* New price includes a storage ?? 800 delivery charge.
* Extras like metallic paint and other accessories are not included in the original price
* Average asking price based on internet data from January 2014
* Some types are not good at sharing in a "private" segment. In this case, the length and / or pricing of the vehicle is determined.
* Certain models only available