Buy a new car, will cost you a large sum at once. The industry has also recognized this and offers customers loans or deferred payments at attractive rates. The car industry's goal is to sell cars as much ?? s. In order to sell cars ?? s, should be of interest to customers and they have to compete against the competition that has the same objective. For those who do not have the amount to buy a new car, it is still possible to take out a loan.
By offering a deferred payment, the customer must in most cases to pay a portion of the purchase right. The remaining amount will be scheduled over the repayment.
For example, you buy a car for ?? 25,000. The dealer gives you the ability to spread from one part of the payment over three years. An amount of ?? 16 000 go to pay one time. The remaining amount is spread over 36 monthly installments of ?? 250.
A car which is sold from ?? 25,000, in practice it will often around 30,000 ?? go costs. Extra ?? s like a beautiful coat and color, air conditioning and a trailer hitch, go totaling thousands of euros ?? s extra cost.
- Cancel car insurance
- Charging costs of the bike battery
- The five biggest air disasters in history
- Advantages and disadvantages of electric cars
- The scooter certificate. What is it?
- Sticker environment, environmental badge Germany, Umweltplakette
- Collision with an unknown or uninsured counterparty
- LPG system, how it is working properly
- Cheap flights to Valencia
- New cars in 2013 and 2014