For all car ?? s at December 31 2011 were 25 years or older will remain the old rules apply. This means that these timers remain exempt from road tax and no fuel surcharge will be calculated.
2. Passenger cars after December 31st, 1986
For car ?? s after December 31, 1986 / since January 1, 1987 and younger is that these cars are basically only -30 years after the first with admission are exempt from tax. For old timers who drive the introduction of a fuel surcharge on diesel or LPG.
Transitional regulations cars 1987 to 1990
The motor vehicle tax exemption applies to those passenger cars:
- from January 1, 2013 for passenger cars older than 26 years
- from January 1, 2015 for passenger cars older than 27 years
- from January 1, 2017 for passenger cars older than 28 years
- from January 1st 2019 for passenger cars older than 29 years
- from January 1, 2020 and beyond: all cars older than 30 years