The aircraft of the society hardly distinguished from those of the parent company. Using the colors white, red and yellow and has the logo only the addition Express which you can conclude that it is the low cost provider. The headquarters of the company is in Chamartin, Madrid.
The creation of Iberia Express was announced in October 2011. This was accompanied by a lot of disagreement among staff. Pilots feared for their work and their working conditions are now in competition had to be with an airline. There were also new personnel recruited from the outset was to earn a lower salary. As a result of the prospects were mostly in December 2011 big strikes that traffic to and from Spain severely threw confused.
Bad news for drivers does mean good news for the traveler. Everything is geared to the cost of air making you, the customer, ultimately spend less money for your ticket. By saving various elements thinks Iberia Express from 2015 to be fully developed to the society that it wants to be with a fleet of about 40 aircraft and cheaper connections between all airports within its route network in Europe.
- 4 Airbus A320-200
- Alicante - Alicante Airport
- Fuerteventura - Fuerteventura Airport
- Granada - Federico Garcia Lorca Airport
- Ibiza - Ibiza Airport
- La Palma - La Palma Airport
- Lanzarote - Lanzarote Airport
- Madrid - Barajas Airport Hub
- Málaga - Málaga Airport
- Minorca - Menorca Airport
- Santiago de Compostela - Santiago de Compostela Airport
- Sevilla - San Pablo Airport
- Vigo - Vigo-Peinador Airport
- Amsterdam - Schiphol Airport
- Edinburgh - Edinburgh Airport Seasonal
- Dublin - Dublin Airport
- Mykonos - Mykonos Island National Airport
- Naples - Naples Airport
- Riga - Riga International Airport