The Galleria Ferrari is located on Via Betone Inferiore Maranello, near Modena, where the factory still stands. Be made up to 4,000 cars per year, so that exclusivity can be preserved.
Ferrari 599 GTB The factory moved from Modena to Maranello, two years later, started the development of a real Ferrari ?? ??. In the spring of 1947 than the momentous event takes place, the Ferrari 125 S, which in the end only four made, the factory rolls out. Designed by Colombo and ready for the first victory of the Gran Premio di Caracalla.
Besides cars built for racing, there are cars on the road.
In 1988, the Fiat Group to buy more shares of Ferrari, they had at the time already owned 50%, but after the sale shows that Fiat has a 90% share in Ferrari. The remaining 10% is still owned by the Ferrari family.
At the start of the racing season in 2007 it was Kimi Raikkonen who has taken the place of Michael Schumacher. On October 21, 2007 he obtained equal the Formula I.
Legendary is of course this model, from 1984, designed by Pininfarina. Typical of this model, where there are over 7000 are made, the air vents in the doors. The car can reach a top speed of nearly 300 km per hour and has only 5.4 seconds to get from zero to 100 km. Of course this is a manual car with an output of 390 hp. The car will be succeeded in 1991 by the 512 TR.
The BB 512
BB stands for Berlinetta Boxer and was the successor of the 365 GT4BB launched in 1976. No 950 pieces came from the factory. Five years later, a fuel injection system, and the car was now called 512 BBi of this specimen there are just over 1,000 pieces made. The car can drive slower than the Testarossa, but 283 km per hour and has a power output of 340 hp.
Ferrari has also produced four seater car, the 412 from 1985 is the successor to the 400GT. There have been approximately 575 cars of this brand. The car can hold up to 255 km per hour and in addition to an automatic gearbox an output of 340 hp.
The 599 GTB Fiorano
This 2006 next car is the successor of the 575M Maranello. It is a car that is very suitable for everyday use. In the design of this car twin taillights have been omitted. The car takes 3.3 seconds at a speed from standstill to 100 km, a maximum of 330 km per hour and has a power output of 620 hp.
- One of them is a nice legend: Enzo won a victory at the Savio Circuit where the Count Francesco Baracca had witnessed. There was discussion between the two after the game, in which Baracca told that if he put a horse on his car, Enzo would win more matches. The son of Baracca flew during World War I with the black horse on his plane. He was the best fighter pilot in Italy, but unfortunately it died. Baracca would find a nice tribute as Enzo would elect a black horse. Enzo took the black horse, but added the color of Modena as background.
- Just simple, he loved horses
- It came from his cava nonsense rules
In any case, the logo with the prancing horse used in Spa for the first time on July 9, 1932. It is still a mystery why the tail of the horse of Ferrari and Porsche was up while the horse Stuttgart Baracca and tail had it hanging down.
- Our own Prince Bernhard Sr. was a good customer of Ferrari around 1950. Due to the good relationship between the prince and Enzo was eventually stationed a distributor in the Netherlands.
- In 2007, approximately 1500 Ferrari's drive on the Dutch roads.
- TATA; cheapest car in the world
- Lada cars in Russia
- Fiat cars from Italy
- Citroen car from France
- Peugeot cars from France
- Toyota cars from Japan
- Mercedes, cars from Germany
- Rolls Royce car from Great Britain
- BMW, a car from Germany