- Moped riders: using the compulsory bicycle / moped path. Lacking this, they use the carriageway
- Cyclists mustache: in principle, the rules of cyclists on moped riders apply
- Cyclists: may the only drivers with his ride two abreast, as long as they do not obstruct other traffic. Cyclists must overtake other left; they may overtake other drivers right.
- Disabled Vehicles: drivers of disabled vehicles using the pavement, footpaths, cycle tracks, bicycle / moped path or roadway. These directors are free to choose the place on the road. The place on the road that they take to determine the rules that they must follow
- Riders: are drivers who need to use the bridleway. Lacks the bridleway, they use the roadside or roadway
- Voetgangerskolonne: pedestrians form a formation, then they may use the carriageway and follow the rules that apply to drivers
The law Mulder
The aforementioned fines -per January 2015- in the survey are based on 'light' violations are handled through the Mulder Law.
Look for the signs mentioned in the article plus the description above: Road signs - Hazard
- 3 kilometers.
The adjustments are already included in the fines.