Mazda R360 coupe
- In 1927 the company procudeerde machine tools and made the first motorcycle. The name of the company was renamed Toyo Kogyo Kaiska.
- In the years ?? 30 the company reached its current product, namely the production of motor vehicles.
- In 1931 comes a three-wheel truck on the market, the Mazda-GO, suitable for transport. It is a first cylinder four-stroke engine, and is seen as indestructible.
- In 1934 appears for the first logo of Mazda. Meanwhile, the name is also registered as a trademark. Mazda comes from a Zoroastrian god Ahura Mazda, the god of light and knowledge. The name of the founder was echoed in the name.
- In 1934, shortly after the logo appears the factories affected by war. Consequence: switch to producing war materiel.
Mazda5 family car of the year 2006
- In 1960, the two-door Mazda R360 Coupe comes to market, a car that does not reach the limit of 400 kg weight. The car has a power output of 16 hp and is a huge success. It is a car with an independent suspension
- In 1962, the four-door Mazda Carol 600 is introduced
- In 1963, a milestone is reached, the 1.000.000e car runs out factory
- 1967, the first car with a rotary engine, the Mazda Cosmo Sports come out, now this engine will continue to play a leading role in Mazda history. Also, a start is made with exporting to Europe
- In 1970, exports to the US is a fact.
- 1972, the total Mazda production is 5 million copies
- 1974, in the Netherlands the 10,000th Mazda a new owner
- In 1975, the Mazda name logo is presented
- In 1977, there will be two new models in showrooms; Mazda Familia 323 and the Mazda Capella 626. The RX7, a sports car, is launched
- 1979, a quarter of the shares is owned by Ford, a few years later, this percentage will be increased to 33.4%
- In 1981, the establishment of Mazda Inc. and Mazda Motors Represntative Office takes place. Also in this year Mazda won the 24 Hours of Le Mans with the Mazda 787B.
- 1984 Mazda renamed Mazda Motor Corporation, and that year exceeded the milestone of 10 million million geproceerde cars.
- In 1985, the Mazda B series is launched
- In 1986, there are 15 million Mazda ?? s and made more than a year later, is the total number of Mazda ?? s at 20 million
- In 1987, the production is started in Michigan
- 1989, at the Chicago Motor Show presents the Mazda MX 5. This is an open sports car, which by its elegant and compact appearance, quickly became the best-selling roadster. These cars are more than 800,000 copies verkcoht.
- 1994, the first car manufacturer who obtains the ISO 9002 standard
- 1996, ISO 9001 is the highest attainable standard and Mazda is the captain of the Japanese car brands
- In 1997, the current logo will appear on the car ?? s
- Chosen in 2002 ?? Zoom Zoom ?? as a perfect articulation of the essence of Mazda. The Mazda6 comes on the market
- In 2003, the RX-8 appears Maxda
- In 2003 and 2004, the Mazda5 also come on the market.
- In 2003 and 2004, the Renesis engine built into the Mazda RX8, voted twice as ?? Engine of the Year ??
- In 2005 there will be a makeover of the Mazda MX 5 car in length, width and increases rowed. From 2006 the car will be available with an electric steel roof
- In 2006, the Mazda5 is elected the family car of the year
The Mazda2 was presented at the Geneva Motor Show. A bold break from traditional trends. The car is lighter than its predecessor, and shorter. The car weighs 1000 kg and thereby significantly reduce fuel consumption by more than 10%. The most straightforward in this model is available for almost ?? 14.000, -
The Mazda is a top diesel, which allows the company to compete in the segment of high-speed compact diesels