For handicapped reserved parking
These parking spots are mainly found in shopping malls, public buildings etc. The parking spots are marked as shown on the board or by means of an indication on the road.
In a street with a parking or street with a broken yellow stripe
If you besides your GPK a parking down upon which you indicate the arrival time, you may park for up to three hours on roads where parking is prohibited. The parking ban is indicated by the sign shown above or by a broken yellow line.
In a residential area
If you besides your GPK a parking down upon which you indicate the arrival time, you may park for up to three hours outside the parking spaces. A residential area is marked with the above sign.
In parking zones
You may your GPK on roads where the use of a parking disc is obligatory, without the disc parking. If you put your GPK visible on the dashboard, applies to you no restriction of parking time.
- roads or parking areas marked with a sign ?? P licensees ??
- as on the board a name, car license plate or CANTA indicated, other than your own name or registration number
- loading and discharging ports, unlike the immediate loading and unloading goods
- All Amsterdam where parking spaces must be paid for and / or where parking meters are installed.
- general disabled parking spaces
- in streets where parking ban applies
- in streets where a parking zone is set
- in parking garages
- in a residential area
- at a loading and port of discharge
Parking in Amsterdam - Cition BV
Cition B.V. is responsible for the implementation of the fiscal parking enforcement in Amsterdam.
For more information and frequently asked questions regarding parking in Amsterdam on www.cition.nl