In almost all the shopping you have to pay heavily to park you car. In cities like Amsterdam and Utrecht may increase rates per hour to ?? 4.00. Nowadays it is common that you have to pay to park the car in a center. In the past it was only annoying, because you did not have quarters in the wallet. In recent years, going often to rates well above the euro. Parking has become big business. The paid parking is introduced to keep car ?? s from the inner cities, but the rates today are imputed income.
- New Volkswagen Golf VII
- No smart card need?
- Cheap flights to Santo Domingo - Dominican Republic
- Why is the gas tank empty much earlier in the winter?
- Do a Ferrari gift
- 130 km per hour on the highway, an advantage or not?
- Garage or carport?
- Driving safety is also cheaper
- Own car or a company car?
- Ryanair - the cheapest airline