Many Dutch people living in Spain, a Spanish NIE are Dutch citizens and have a Spanish-registered car. Can you therefore to the Netherlands? under what conditions and for how long?Formally a Dutch resident who drives needs a Spanish-registered car and pay tax.
- Exemptions may apply for using up to two weeks from the moment when the vehicle first comes on the Dutch road.
- That can only 1x per year and needs before you make use of the highway in the Netherlands, requested via the Internet, if you click on this link takes you directly into the right file.
- You can also change or revoke this exemption with this form
- You can restore it yourself or let someone else do it for you
- The exemption is granted to the natural person or body to whom the vehicle is available.
- If after the period of two weeks in the Netherlands continued use of the vehicle should the BPM and the MRB before the expiry of this period will be filed. In that case, the exemption will expire and both taxes due from the reported start date.
Data required for completing this form:
- Social security number
- Surname and initial
- ZIP code and address
- Gender Male or Female
- Badge of the motor vehicle
- VIN / Chassis number
- Issuing country registration
- Mark vehicle
- Type of vehicle
- Launch Date
Note After completing the form, click the send button! only then it will be registered with the administration of the tax.
Tip Print a copy before you exit and take it with you so you can prove the move already with you.