Upon coming to ride, drive three subjects beyond the parking space that you have chosen to submit. So you stop with your right mirror at the height of the beginning of the fourth box. Do not focus too much on the counting of the boxes, but in the meantime continue to pay close attention to the traffic around the car.
Bring the car, upright wheels stop, three courses beyond the parking space where you want to send. Keeping a distance of about one meter from the parking bays. This distance hold you to that, because you're generally enough space to steer through the already parked car ?? s going.
Switch off in reverse gear and turn the car quietly moving. The box where you want to park yourself on your job 1. You send in as soon as the car starts moving half a turn, when the boundary between parking bays 3 and 4 appear in your right front car window. .
You steering behavior continues throughout the implementation of the entire exercise calmly and fluently, as well as the speed of the car.
Before the nose of the car almost perpendicular to the road axis, you send smooth and supple half turn back, so that the wheels of the car coming straight ahead, you come right handlebar and the right car then reverses the box. Look around you to get your bearings if you keep the proper driving line and correct it if necessary light and calm, allow yourself time to act. So look and feel what the car!
Please note that the car is not too far from rolling backwards so that you stand on a slightly sloping surface. Put the car on time so silently, without touching the curb, but make sure that the car is fully in the box.
- First, keep in mind that you have to let all other traffic during the entire exercise and should not unduly interfere
- To get away and to stop: before and during braking in interior and exterior look with an eye on the traffic behind. Make sure you are clear and indicate if this is a desirable signal with brake light, flashing light or alarm lights
- Before the start of the exercise you look 'around' the car. This means interior before the car, mirror, over the shoulder and behind the car
- Before you engage reverse gear you look in the mirror. When oncoming traffic behind the car you waiting for just turning on. Enabling you to go burn white reverse lights and this can lead to shock reactions from the cars behind, because they might suspect that you're going to drive directly.
- During the execution of the exercise several times "around" watching the car, especially the steering movement. You then looks to the side, opposite to the steering movement. So right Submitting = left watching.
- When turning into the parking space you look back 'around', but also behind the car. There are possible shoppers, pedestrians, children playing behind the car
- Before and during driving away; look good for the car and left and right to determine whether you can send from the parking safe again
- After starting off do you do once you regain your right to your own driving lane after the control in your mirrors; you finally find yourself back in a new traffic situation, which you should set yourself up to date immediately