The Alto and Pixo cost-effective price for their class. It scales well and have long gears allowing the consumption of the car is pleasantly low. They also have a low emission namely 103 grams per kilometer. In the baggage room of the cars can not reveal much more than three shopping bags. That's unfortunate, but to be expected in a small car like this.
But there are still differences, namely:
- The Alto is available in more colors
- The Alto you can totally pimp in the style you want! Almost anything is possible!
- The Pixo has a richer basic equipment
- The appearance of the Pixo is shaped slightly differently than the Alto
These are short way said the main differences between the two cars.
These are the main ones:
- The motor is the same
- Available in three uitrustingsniveaus's
- Same chassis
Also, the purchase price of the car can, and where the location of the dealer in play with the selection of the car. If one dealer is closer than the other, you could also opt for a little convenience.
The best just look and compare and figure out which car best suits you.