The roof rack is greater air resistance, which means that the car accelerates more slowly and can lean into turns. It also ensures a higher fuel consumption.
The load may not be at front of car / trailer protrude. At the back, it must not protrude no more than 1 meter. Never more than five meters behind the rear axle of the vehicle.
Front car no more than 3.50m for the heart of the steering wheel of the car.
back to no more than 5 m behind the rearmost axle of the vehicle or trailer
If the cargo is transported by trailer to the total width of the trailer, including cargo no more than three meters. For the passenger remains in force up to 20cm on each side.
An indivisible load front or rear projecting more than 1 m must be equipped with red and white striped marking plate of 50x50cm. ?? At night, this should mark sign in front to have a white light and a rear red light.
Trailers whose total weight is less than 750 kilograms and less than half of the unladen weight of the towing vehicle, do not have to brake. There are also explanations closed for vehicles with trailers.
- curb weight plus payload trailer not exceeding 750 kg
- curb weight plus payload trailer weighs more than 750kg but no heavier than towing vehicle
- the entire assembly together does not exceed 3500 kg
Otherwise you must next license B are also in possession of driving license E.
- tires whose tread min. 1.6mm is
- two on rear of vehicle mounted tail lamps, which can radiate bright red light
- at rear, fitted, well-read and approved license plate, license plate same as towing vehicle, which must be illuminated. These lights must be lit simultaneously with urban, low beam, high beam or fog
- 2 clearly visible at rear brake lights
- red or orange direction, on either side of back
- Two red triangles approved length
- not triangular reflectors on each side