Friends, family and / or friends can be a lot cheaper parking in Amsterdam Oost. Since January 1, 2014, visitors to residents in East Amsterdam through a visitors permit a maximum of 10 hours per month parking with 50% discount. How to apply for a visitor's permit and how a visitors permit?
Log done through your DigiD. If you have no DigiD it must first be requested
After logging in the visitor's permit may be requested by the resident. Within 5 working days you will be notified by e-mail or the visitor's permit is granted. If this is the case, you can immediately upgrade the balance and to register visit.
One address per visitor's permit can be requested.
At the end of the visit you log in the same way down to the car.
The visitors permit and the scratch card can not name one, but one address (65+ asks visitors permit and the other scratch card).
- Used car buying on the internet? Beware of car cloning
- Flying with Lauda Air
- Accident report filled in digitally
- Cheap flights to Antalya
- Ford Focus 2011 is listening to his driver via voice
- Scrapping scheme for older cars ?? s
- Economical fly - Tips and tricks
- File Problem delivers government annually ?? 134 million extra on
- Maintain and repair your car yourself
- Save on car petrol by switching properly